Sunday 19 January 2014

The Weekend Of Getting Sorted


I was determined to get loads done this weekend and I think I may have accomplished most of what I wanted to do!   I started off taking some bags of clothing to the Salvation Army charity shop, a charity I've decided is going to get all my clear out donations this year instead of me just randomly dropping off a bag to any shop that's nearest.     Then book club!   I've been running this for around 4 years in our local library - today's read was Pigeon English by Stephen Kelman, which we all concluded was a good read, but certainly not the best book we've read so far.  Then off again to do various errands and drop off a bag of books to the Hospice book shop and back home.

A few thrift finds at the local charity shop and I also managed to drop in to my favourite coffee shop Madhatters again and sit and read the papers - I never seem to find time to read these properly, so it was nice to sit and chill with a hot chocolate.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment